Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stuff People Do When They Think Nobody Is Watching

I am driving to work this morning and as I am sitting in traffic on the freeway I happen to look over and see a man with his finger shoved up his nose to the second knuckle.  This man was mining for some serious gold and that got me to wondering what other things do people do when they think nobody is looking.  Needless to say, the longer I thought about all of the things that I have witnessed the more I laughed. And then this thought popped in my head. " I wonder what things people do that I haven't witnessed."

I posed this question to my staff at work and we have compiled a list of things that we have either witnessed or knew people have witnessed.  I am going to throw this list out there and would love to hear other stories from people that have either witnessed or know people that have witnessed these things.  I want to see how many items we can come up with.

Here is my personal list: Mining for gold
                                     Men fixing their junk
                                     Men and women digging their underwear out of their butts
                                     Digging in their ears and then looking at what they have harvested
                                     Squeezing pimples at a red light
                                     Scratching boobs
                                     Spitting lougies out of car windows
                                     Picking food out of their teeth
                                     Singing or talking to yourself
                                     Sniffing your own arm pits
                                     Belching
                                     And my personal favorite is the sneaky fart.  You know what I am talking about too! You round the corner to walk down an aisle at the grocery or WalMart or you get on an elevator and it just smacks you in the face and makes you gag.  Do people seriously think that nobody will notice that they stink bombed the area???

Now you have my list and I want to see yours.  I showed you mine, now show me yours! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment