Sunday, October 21, 2012

I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson a Book Review

I LOVED this book!  And I have decided that I like Michael Bennett as much as Alex Cross.  This story starts out in New York City with Detective Bennett and a joint task force getting ready to take down a drug king pin from Mexico.  The drug lord, Perrine, is coming to the city to watch his daughter graduate from NYU Law School and Bennett has set a plot to capture him.  Obviously, it all goes wrong and the attempt fails and leaves several dead to include Bennett's best friend Hughie.

The story takes off from here with an extensive man hunt as well as murder for hire.  There are all sorts of exciting twists and turns that made this a real page turner for me.  The most exciting part was the end.  I found myself saying what the heck and looking for the next Micheal Bennett book.  I need to know what is happening and what is going to happen.  I will be one of the firsts in line to purchase it!  Write faster Mr. Patterson because enquiring minds want to know the fate of this family and that nasty drug lord!

Definitely a thumbs up from me!  Happy reading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment